Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Hello Everyone!

 My name is Stephen, and I have been called to change the world. I start this blog at the onset of my new life at Christ for the Nations Institute in Dallas. I am going to pray what my posts are "supposed to look like. This is also for the people back home that want to keep up with me and my life.

 I have started settling in here at school, and one of my stories at this point is as follows.
 I moved to Dallas by the strength provided by God, and the finances he provided*. And immediately started to try to wrest control of my direction from God, I was hard at it on job hunting , figuring exactly what my schedule will look like, accounting for all I could. And continued like that for about a day and a half, and after becoming frustrated paused to pray. Amazing!! I hear God say "consider the ravens, how they neither sow nor reap, which have neither storehouse nor barn; and God feeds them. Of how much more value are you than the birds? (Luke 12:24) So I backed off to listen for His voice as I send out applications, because He told me to let Him take care of it, and focus more on the reasons He brought me here.

For those of you back home that are wondering. Yes I can get homesick, I didn't know it til I picked up and moved somewhere foreign to me, but I really can. So keep me in your prayers, as I am here.

1* Thank you to all who have contributed to my schooling here . 

1 comment:

  1. Good luck Stephen! I know you will do just fine though. ;)

    ReplyDelete