Thursday, January 16, 2014

So so busy!

     Well I write this in the few minutes between breakfast and class today because I haven't talked to you, my adoring fans in a week or so. CFNI is really good! I have been stretched, made to better know my Bible, keep in a place of prayer, and been studying as often as I can. Beyond that, I have been looking for work; Its coming soon I know. But last night I did take off from all my hard work to go to the kickoff party for the men's dorms.
    The kickoff party was a lot of fun, we had a jungle pingpong tournament, I sucked at. We had a manly arm wrestling tournament, I lost but think I did good considering the competition was much buffer than me. BUT!!! we also had an eating contest (also very manly) And this one I won!!!! We had a plate of food that we had to eat< without using our hands, it was something like 4 and 1/2 hot dogs and 5 biscuits. It was I the competitor from the 9th floor, weighing in at 160 lbs, that was best able to stuff his face!  And my prize for this fierce competition?
 And after being given my prize I led about 10 guys in this workout.

     Thank yall for reading, God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment